Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help with M2 purchase
Collapse
X
-
Help with M2 purchase
I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate.Tags: None -
Ah! I see. Is it worth getting the comfortech stock? Or should I go for the rifle sights model being sold for $950?I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate.Comment
-
Get the Comfortech. My M2 Salient kicks a lot more than my Remington 1100CM.
I would hate to shoot an M2 without it.If you can't shoot good, at least look good shootingComment
-
it is stock i believe, but one of them says "Pistol Grip Stock" just fyi....Be the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi
"A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)Comment
-
So I either get rifle sights that don't work well due to cheek weld or I get the ghost rings that are too busy. I like the idea of sticking to sights I'm already used to.I provide opinions...
At a rapid rate.Comment
-
The M2 is able to adjust the stock with spacers provided at least. I have an M1 and went with the ghost rings. I have run my M1 through some IPSC competitions and they are a tad busy compared to a vented rib but I am also use to the post and peep setup from rifles. All comes down to preference. I would take the ghost ring over the rifle sights myself.
KevinComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,607
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16580 users online. 66 members and 16514 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment