Looking to mount my Streamlight PT2L to my Rem 870. Must be affordable but sturdy. Any suggestions. Pics would be great!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
870 Flashlight Mount
Collapse
X
-
870 Flashlight Mount
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.... You're gonna.............................................Tags: None -
I saw this mount: http://www.elzetta.com/zsmFAQ.htm
It looks like it does the job and the price seems reasonable. Anyone have any experience with these?Comment
-
Elzetta mount
We sell a lot of these mounts and have never had a complaint or return. Elzetta makes top quality equipment. We will have one on display on a Winchester 1200 at the Costa Mesa Gun Show.UTV TACTICAL
"Unique AR Tactical Accessories and MORE"
"FROGLUBE CLP Distributor"
PU-Products LLC Nationwide Distributor of
ROK Straps, FROGLUBE, UTV RAX Systems
204 Greenfield Drive Suite A
El Cajon, Ca 92020
619-334-1913
sales@pu-products.comComment
-
I have a KZ flashlight ring mounted using a KZ trirail mounted on the mag tube of my 590. Its pretty sturdy, very easy to install or remove. I bought the setup for about 30 bucks but it looks like the prices have gone up.
I have one solid piece of advice, stay away from the streamlight mag tube mounts. The mounts are poorly designed and out of spec.
sigpicComment
-
My Lite Mount from Brownells works perfectly.
A bit expensive at $30 though.Comment
-
A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders. ~ Larry Elder

Comment
-
Your light's barrel is approximately .77 in, so here are a couple very basic options:
George P.CalGunners: Take 5% off your order of $50 or more at OpticsPlanet by using coupon code CALGUNS! Some exclusions apply.
OpticsPlanet
http://www.opticsplanet.com
Toll-Free (888) 504-7864
Send us a private message if we can be of help!Comment
-
I have the "Mako Group Black Shotgun Barrel Flashlight Mount" and it works BUT you need to REALLY tighten that beotch down or it can easily twist left/right.
I really like that "L&M Single Ring Shotgun Magazine Tubes Mount" that is pretty slick.
I now use an off brand QR mount on my forend rail - see below in my signature - and it works pretty well. I plan to get an offset picatiny mount so it can stick out left or right versus down so I can easier use my thumb.10 +1 in the chamberComment
-
What i plan to do is drill two small holes in my blackhawk forend in the bottom and add a small weaver mount, then mount a light laser combo to it.sigpic
"Gun control is like trying
to reduce drunk driving
by making it tougher for
sober people to own cars"Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,131
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23201 users online. 118 members and 23083 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment