Are there any inexpensive bottom eject semi autos? I need one for my crackhead bullpup project.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bottom eject semi auto.
Collapse
X
-
Bottom eject semi auto.
Tags: None -
I'm presuming the Norinco copy of the Ithaca 37 is a true clone (I know nothing about the Norinco):
EDIT: oops, just noticed the "importation to the U.S. is banned" notice on the above site.Last edited by JohnFLand; 03-23-2011, 11:49 PM.Comment
-
The only bottom eject semi is a defunct Remington 105Cti.Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
-
Looks like you just missed an Ithaca 37 for sale for $225:
EDIT: oops again; just notice you wanted a semiauto, sorry.Comment
-
Keltek is designing a bulpup shotgun that is bottom ejecting but its not semi-auto. But its still being worked on before release. Who knows whats in store for it. check it out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi0OWQCkcVc
Its fed from two different 7 round tubes so it holds 14 rounds plus one in the chamber but I dont think it would trigger assault weapon laws because its two distinct magazines that require a manual switch between the two, but i'm no law expertComment
-
I can tell you from all certainty that the KSG will remain a Pump-Action shotgun no matter what other changes are made to it before its final releaseyou don't rise to the occasion,
you just fall back on your level of training.Comment
-
-
here is a bottom eject semi-auto from Beretta:
Beretta UGB25 Xcel
however....it's close to $4,000......Comment
-
Calico m100 is bottom eject" If there's a bullet with my name on it that is a dam big round or some tiny writing "
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,624
Posts: 25,149,813
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31155 users online. 167 members and 30988 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment