So i got a franchi /benelli 712 shotgun last year. I have only put 75 -100 rounds threw it. It is having some issues with feeding shells and the bolt will not stay locked open. Once the gun had two shells stay stuck in the tube no matter how many times i racket the bolt. I had to take it apart just to get them out. Anyone have any help/ ideas. If not ill just send it back. I got it at Bass Pro they where no help at all. They just said talk to benelli. Thanks Rob
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
franchi benelli help
Collapse
X
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,613
Posts: 25,149,714
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20526 users online. 151 members and 20375 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment