Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

franchi benelli help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1144-Rob
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 51

    franchi benelli help

    So i got a franchi /benelli 712 shotgun last year. I have only put 75 -100 rounds threw it. It is having some issues with feeding shells and the bolt will not stay locked open. Once the gun had two shells stay stuck in the tube no matter how many times i racket the bolt. I had to take it apart just to get them out. Anyone have any help/ ideas. If not ill just send it back. I got it at Bass Pro they where no help at all. They just said talk to benelli. Thanks Rob
  • #2
    1144-Rob
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 51

    Anything?

    Comment

    • #3
      Sharp Stick
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 12

      Hey bro.

      I'm having problems with an old Franchi and I'm hunting for a specialized gunsmith to deal with it. Did you have any luck?

      Also, I've heard the same speech about sending it back - outfits like Bass Pro are retailers, not full-service. Don't expect much beyond the refund.

      STICK

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1