Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hawk 982 $199 @ Big5 again
Collapse
X
-
Hawk 982 $199 @ Big5 again
Tags: None -
That is a good price, but I'd be more tempted by this.I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!Comment
-
The bayonet comes in handy for knocking down doubles at the skeet range.We will do as we will do because I am me and you are you.Comment
-
Yeah the ghost rings are what makes me go for it over the Remington. Plus the $150 difference buys a lot of shells.Comment
-
On the rear sight replace the 3 standard slot screws with the following metric fasteners:
sigpicComment
-
I have one of these. Let me tell you I like it! Great value for $200 with out a doubt. If you do not need the ghost rings I would go with the other version sold often at Turner's (NEF Pardner Pump). I like that one very much as well. it was $169 on sale!!"No fate no fate but the one we make"
-Sarah Connor
"No Compromise"
-Rorschach
"An elected legislative body can trample a man's rights just as easliy as a King"
-Benjamin Martin
"So we stepped off the path"
-Mr. ParkerComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,347
Posts: 25,147,078
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30285 users online. 128 members and 30157 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment