Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Recommendation on a good gun smith in SoCal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Finish it
    • Oct 2008
    • 1665

    Recommendation on a good gun smith in SoCal

    Can you guys recommend a good gun smith in SoCal for installing a nice but pad on an 1100?
    sigpic.



    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
    -- Ronald Reagan
  • #2
    bjl333
    C3 Contributor
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2009
    • 7010

    J & S Aircusion Stocks in Azusa. A little pricy but done right. http://jsaircushion.com/
    Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
    SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Black_Talon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2281

      Bob Day in Pico Rivera:

      Shotgun choke tubes, installation in 12 20 28ga .410 bore. Screw In Choke. Standarad and thin-wall systems, Barrel porting, gunfitting, recoil pad installation, lengthening, polishing long forcing cones, chamber and head spacing work. Custom gunfitting and refinishing. Pads and sights, Bob Day, Shotgun Modifications, R&D Custom Barrel, Americhoke


      I've had pads done by him and by J&S and prefer his work.
      sigpic

      When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

      Comment

      • #4
        Finish it
        • Oct 2008
        • 1665

        Thank's guys i will give them a call.
        sigpic.



        "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
        -- Ronald Reagan

        Comment

        • #5
          TrailerparkTrash
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4249

          Originally posted by Black_Talon
          Bob Day in Pico Rivera:

          Shotgun choke tubes, installation in 12 20 28ga .410 bore. Screw In Choke. Standarad and thin-wall systems, Barrel porting, gunfitting, recoil pad installation, lengthening, polishing long forcing cones, chamber and head spacing work. Custom gunfitting and refinishing. Pads and sights, Bob Day, Shotgun Modifications, R&D Custom Barrel, Americhoke


          I've had pads done by him and by J&S and prefer his work.
          I too have heard he is good.
          sigpic

          It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs

          -ΙΧΘΥΣ <><

          Comment

          • #6
            ERdept
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Apr 2009
            • 4698

            Bolsa gunsmithing

            Comment

            • #7
              tincan
              Member
              • Apr 2006
              • 170

              Bolsa Gunsmithing installed a butt plate on one of my shotguns and they did a good job.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1