Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Skeet Clinic 11/14/10

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bjl333
    C3 Contributor
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2009
    • 7010

    Skeet Clinic 11/14/10

    Another cool skeet clinic for Sunday. We had 3 MIAs but with good reasons. I wanna wish Mrs Zeprider25 a fast recovery from her tummy problems. I hope mandingo26 got his car problems done with good results.

    We had some very good shooters (ringers) for the weekend and everyone progressed very fast. We actually did some doubles because of the fast learning curve. It helped we had a couple of returning students too. All in all a very good weekend. Special thanks to Coach Don Ziegler again, he made learning fun for everyone.

    I had camera duties this weekend, but I won't have the pictures posted until I can get to a computer during the non-working hours. My comps are down for the count and out for CPR.
    Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
    SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
    sigpic
  • #2
    Killawhale415
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1118

    Awwww skeet skeet!!
    Name: Dobalina, Mr.Bob Dobalina
    Originally posted by kielbasavw
    There's a reason why the feds stopped using the 10mm it went right through the enemy every time, so they moved to the .40.
    Originally posted by walter
    I was at Calguns before you

    Comment

    • #3
      cgper
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 17

      Hey! It was a great day and I learned a lot. Will definitely be going back out there for another lesson and hopefully bringing some friends along.

      Thanks to Jordan and Don!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1