Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Used Mossberg 500 - Price Check

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Lead Waster
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 16650

    Originally posted by zeprider25
    I payed $300 for mine with DROS included. $249+dros+tax. This was 2 months ago big 5 combo.

    I wouldve got a used one had I found one for the right price.
    Nice last week it was on sale, but $279+dros+tax!! I'm waiting for it to go on sale around $249, then I'll get it.

    Also, to anyone who says "Bad deal, I bought mine 10 years ago for $199" well, that's nice, but not relavent to today's market. I mean, 10 years ago I bought gas for $1.15/g but I can't any more.
    ==================

    sigpic


    Remember to dial 1 before 911.

    Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

    There. Are. Four. Lights!

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1