Hi all, im new to calguns, but have been a firearm owner for years. Ive always wanted to get a .410 gauge. Any recommendations?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
410 Recommendations
Collapse
X
-
Since you didn't really post what you will be using it for..
Saiga FTW!God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference. -
-
Welcome to Calguns !!!
Do you want a SxS, O/U, Auto, Pump, Single barrel ???
What are you gonna use it for ???Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
-
I've got a Mossberg 500E (pump). Awesome little gun. Super fun to hit the trap range with. I found mine on Gunbroker for $230 shipped."If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
"You have to be willing to swing your nuts like a deadblow hammer to put these jackasses in their place." - AJAX22
"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry." - William F Buckley Jr.
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,630
Posts: 25,149,867
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22506 users online. 154 members and 22352 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment