Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mossy Sticky?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    RSWarrior
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 11

    @CSACANNONEER......Damn man, thanks for the "*****hole" comments.....I 'm simply talking about my new weapon. Sorry it wasn't up to your high standards! I'm not some young kid talking about video games or airsoft toys. Been shooting for well over 25 years, with 10's of thousands of spent brass, and owns multiple different weapons. And again, I'm sorry my new "mall ninja" shotgun isn't "cool" enough for you to apply a legitimate, non-prick comment....From now on, I will try to live my life and posts up to your supreme stature and beg for your acceptance.......I guess your first line under your screen name, says it all!!!
    This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilised nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!...Adolf Hitler.....(and no I'm not a racist, but he was a smart man....crazy, but smart)

    Comment

    • #32
      RSWarrior
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2010
      • 11

      After digging through different pages and posts on different types of sights for shotguns...I think I'm just gonna go with one of those neon-stick sights on the barrel
      This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilised nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!...Adolf Hitler.....(and no I'm not a racist, but he was a smart man....crazy, but smart)

      Comment

      • #33
        CDMJ
        Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 120

        Easy spin nipple tassels get yours today!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1