Does anyone have any experience with a norinco lever action shotgun? Is the quality good? I am getting an 870 for home defense, but the birthday is coming up so I might have to ask if this thread turns out for the positive.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lever action
Collapse
X
-
"Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark." - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once." - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long -
You might try and find a cowboy shooting forum to ask. I know for a fact they use lots off these for cowboy shooting competition.Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,731
Posts: 25,150,917
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15782 users online. 156 members and 15626 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment