Saw that on E46F. Sorry how it all turned out, but it could have been worse. At least you got your SPAS and you have your FS2000 back now.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SPAS 12 Shotgun
Collapse
X
-
-
very cool endless. enjoyed reading your thread. great buy for sure.Comment
-
Thanks Bronco. Yeah yesterday I was so pissed at the gun dealer that I went and bought my FN/MARS back. I had to drive 4 hours to pick up the FN and my friend was like wow that dealer screwed you "but cash works for me"....lol
I am honestly glad I got my FN and MARS back but lost cash...Now its time to hit the range and enjoy them.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,819
Posts: 25,152,004
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10433 users online. 134 members and 10299 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment