Ok I just looked up a gun I thought I imagined long ago.A Benelli that is both a pump and a semi auto loading shotgun.I looked at one of these a long time ago and liking it.It seems kinda strange though.Why would you use the pump feature if it's an auto?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Benelli M3 Super 90
Collapse
X
-
I think the M3's time has passed. For breaching or less lethal, best to have dedicated weapons for that...Comment
-
Nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned... just IMO not really necessary to have both pump & auto in the same gun these days...Comment
-
Its heavy and slow handling compared to the other models. There are some on here who like it and good for them. To me its a waste of money to buy something that doesn't perform as well as the m1,m2,m4. Its a different op system than the other guns but then so is the m4.
If it gets you all wet then buy it its your money.I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,712
Posts: 25,150,772
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13361 users online. 142 members and 13219 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment