Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M1014 vs M4
Collapse
X
-
-
you can always check here for all things benelli
Comment
-
ooooooooooh, did not know. thanks.you can always check here for all things benelli
http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/foru...aysprune=&f=17Comment
-
As a 1014 owner, I'm offended at your comment.

I like the 1014 better since it is much closer to the military issue. It uses a heavier chrome lined barrel and the military stock and grip. it just has a different receiver extension that doesn't allow the stock to collapse. The best thing about the stock is that it can be fairly easily pinned with a shorter length of pull, which is a major issue on most Benellis.Comment
-
do you have pics of yours? how much did you pay?As a 1014 owner, I'm offended at your comment.

I like the 1014 better since it is much closer to the military issue. It uses a heavier chrome lined barrel and the military stock and grip. it just has a different receiver extension that doesn't allow the stock to collapse. The best thing about the stock is that it can be fairly easily pinned with a shorter length of pull, which is a major issue on most Benellis.Comment
-
-
interesting site. that is legit, been around long/good rep site?Comment
-
Its just like the for sale section here. Just a bunch of people trying to buy or sell their junk. I have not seen any reports of scammers on there but who knows? I have bought 1 gun but it was from a dealerComment
-
so it is like a forum or hub for people. maybe good idea to stick with dealer?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,837
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17840 users online. 53 members and 17787 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment