Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

check out my saiga 12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Splinter
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 513

    There is a PM button for things like this...

    Originally posted by Charles4400
    Umm..... nice S12 but is that stock permanently pinned?

    A collapsible stock AND pistol grip is a no go in CA.

    Just as very important FYI:


    on CA Penal Code 12276.1 regarding semi-auto shotguns it states:
    (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
    (6) A semiautomatic shotgun that has both of the following:
    (A) A folding or telescoping stock.
    (B) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon, thumbhole stock, or vertical handgrip.


    I'm sure the pics were taken out of state of course....

    And just noticed that.... is it a 20 round magazine?

    ...oh wait is this a joke I didn't get?

    Comment

    • #17
      Mitch
      Mostly Harmless
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2008
      • 6580

      Just picked up the last one from Riflegear:

      Originally posted by cockedandglocked
      Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

      Comment

      • #18
        Charles4400
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 349

        Nice Mitch I saw that one hanging on the wall a few weeks ago! Nice score!

        Do you know if they are able to install their AK Raddlock on that, or only the cage for the bb?

        I emailed them about that but they never got back to me....

        Comment

        • #19
          BVamp
          Member
          • May 2009
          • 227

          the surefire 12 round mags have 4 exposed ribs. the ten rounders have 3 exposed ribs, the eights have 2 exposed, 5 has one exposed, 2 round, none exposed. This was done in an effort to make one mould for all the different size mags at Surefire.

          12 round:

          8 round:

          2 round:

          images courtesy of saiga-12.com E-store. (http://www.saiga-12.com/products.asp)
          Last edited by BVamp; 10-03-2009, 1:07 PM.
          Rockin the Saiga world since 2003

          Comment

          • #20
            Mitch
            Mostly Harmless
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2008
            • 6580

            Originally posted by Charles4400
            Do you know if they are able to install their AK Raddlock on that, or only the cage for the bb?
            It looks like the cage is on there. But it's held on by a single button head cap screw, so it can probably be replaced with something else easy enough.
            Originally posted by cockedandglocked
            Getting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.

            Comment

            • #21
              for2nato
              Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 446

              Originally posted by zhyla
              According to the flowchart (link at the top of every forum page) non-detachable semi-auto shotguns are not limited in capacity. Detachable magazines are evil and will cause you to go on shooting sprees.
              i love evil shooting sprees!!!!!






              oh wait did i say shooting? i ment shopping :-(
              Natural selection has arrived!!!

              Comment

              • #22
                JeffM
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2007
                • 4359

                Originally posted by Charles4400
                Hey JeffM are you 100% sure about the fixed semi-auto shotgun magzine not having a limit? I would love if that were the case, but is that 100% confirmed? (I would love to get a drum legally...I know revolving cylinders are out of the question but thought the limit of 10 was the reason why we don't see more s12 drums in CA.
                I'm sure. But I am not a lawyer. Read the law yourself or speak with your legal council.

                Drums are not revolving or rotating cylinders.

                LEO can buy large capacity magazines.

                Anyone can buy large capacity magazines from an armored transport company.

                ^two ways off the top of my head for people in CA to own S12 large capacity magazines or drums.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Midtown Gunner
                  Member
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 418

                  It seems to me that one of the advantages of the Saiga is the quick mag change, so I'm not certain why a fixed mag with more capacity would even be desirable.
                  When am I going to see Dragunov OLLs for sale??

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    djleisure
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4734

                    Originally posted by Midtown Gunner
                    It seems to me that one of the advantages of the Saiga is the quick mag change, so I'm not certain why a fixed mag with more capacity would even be desirable.
                    It is a semi-auto shotgun, it can NOT have a detachable magazine (in CA), whether you like it or not. It's not a choice.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      OCya
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 843

                      i gotta wait till december for mine. seems like a lotta oc guys got em. we should all meet up and go blastin.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Midtown Gunner
                        Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 418

                        It is a semi-auto shotgun, it can NOT have a detachable magazine (in CA), whether you like it or not.
                        Then how is it reloaded?
                        When am I going to see Dragunov OLLs for sale??

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          djleisure
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 4734

                          Originally posted by Midtown Gunner
                          Then how is it reloaded?
                          Well, it is technically detachable, but you need a tool (bullet tip, etc.) to work the maglock. It is just the terminology used. When you install a maglock on this semi-auto shotgun it makes it so it does not have the "capacity to accept a detachable magazine." Detachable, in this definition, means something removable without the use of a tool. Confusing enough?
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            cj cake
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1370

                            Originally posted by djleisure
                            Well, it is technically attachable, and you need a tool (bullet tip, etc.) to work the maglock. It is just the terminology used. When you install a maglock on this semi-auto shotgun it makes it so it does not have the "capacity to accept a detachable magazine." Detachable, in this definition, means something removable without the use of a tool. Confusing enough?
                            Fixed it for you.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              djleisure
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 4734

                              Originally posted by cj cake
                              Fixed it for you.
                              Yep, that sounds much better (and to the letter of the law) thanks!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1