I want one, just for the asshat factor
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over...
Collapse
X
-
Indeed! Air in, Blood out. Shot placement is one of the key factors in taking down any target, but putting 3 shots in the same hole like a bullseye shooter does you no extra good. Nor would spreading out your shot pattern to the point you don't put any pellets on the target. Putting 3 shots into a six inch circle on the other hand does 3x the lethal damage... and in the case of 00B thats 9 .32 caliber shots.Originally posted by M. SageI always thought the nice thing about buckshot wasn't that it was "easier" to hit a target... I always thought it was the multiple wounds caused. Put 'em all center mass next to each other (instead of spread all over the place), and serious damage happens.
Comment
-
I like my Hogue grips... I told the wife I was going to go get some Hogue toilet seats.. looked like she cringed a little bit, especially when I told her that they might be comfortable enough to sit on for a few hours straight and not cause any cramping!!! I can feel it now.... an ovemolded *** gasket for my crapper. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAOriginally posted by SemiAutoSamYou like hogue products (grips and such) dont you ?
Hogue also makes a toilet seat did you know that ?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,549
Posts: 25,149,031
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26042 users online. 129 members and 25913 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment