Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I got another shotgun yesterday !.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    layshotcharley
    Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 106

    Comment

    • #17
      layshotcharley
      Member
      • Apr 2020
      • 106




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #18
        layshotcharley
        Member
        • Apr 2020
        • 106




        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #19
          edgerly779
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Aug 2009
          • 19871

          Why not get another barrel and use 28 for trap or hunting. When you cut it down cannot use for skeet or sporting clays and useless for hunting.

          Comment

          • #20
            12Ga Hunter
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2019
            • 71

            Originally posted by W.R.Buchanan
            Will some one please answer me ???????????????????????????????

            Or is everyone asleep ?????
            FYI http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1734612

            Comment

            • #21
              W.R.Buchanan
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2008
              • 3401

              Originally posted by edgerly779
              Why not get another barrel and use 28 for trap or hunting. When you cut it down cannot use for skeet or sporting clays and useless for hunting.
              I have plenty of other guns for other things. This gun was bought for a Tactical Conversion which I would show if the Site would show my pictures. Also a short barrel is perfectly usable for Slug or Buckshot Hunting.

              12 ga Hunter Thanks for the link I guess I'm not the only one having problems with the site. But, So far no one has replied to me.

              Is Kestryll still the head moderator? I have PM'd him 3 times,,, no response! Saw he's still there but must be busy trying to fix this .

              Error message is "Upload of the file failed"

              Randy
              Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 08-09-2021, 9:49 AM.
              Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
              Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
              Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
              Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

              It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
              www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

              Comment

              • #22
                BucDan
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 4063

                Originally posted by edgerly779
                Why not get another barrel and use 28 for trap or hunting. When you cut it down cannot use for skeet or sporting clays and useless for hunting.
                Bush guns baby!

                18-20in shotguns

                Works fine for hunting birds. I never had issues with it, nor do I miss a long barrel for hunting. It's all in the choke imo.

                Comment

                • #23
                  W.R.Buchanan
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 3401

                  So Since the site is back up working I'll post some pics of my project which is nearing completion.

                  Pic #1 is breaking the edges on the OP Rods.
                  Pic #2 is broken edges on the safety
                  Pic #3 is reshaped Lifter
                  Pic #4 is Limbsaver Recoil Pad mounted to the Magpul Adapter for Remington style Butt Pads.

                  Only thing left is modifying the barrel with a Jug Choke and Rifle Sights.

                  Randy
                  Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 05-15-2023, 12:51 PM.
                  Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                  Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                  Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                  Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                  It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                  www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    W.R.Buchanan
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 3401

                    Oh,,, the site is now back to NOT working!

                    Randy
                    Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                    Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                    Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                    Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                    It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      W.R.Buchanan
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 3401

                      Read this http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&postcount=239

                      Any IT Genius's out there that might be able to help?

                      Randy
                      Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                      Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                      Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                      Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                      It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                      www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        DArBad
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 3002

                        Trying to look at your pictures on Post#23, and I am still getting nothing but blank screen.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          ceh383
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 2013
                          • 2536

                          Originally posted by W.R.Buchanan
                          Read this http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...&postcount=239

                          Any IT Genius's out there that might be able to help?

                          Randy
                          I'd reply in that thread but there is no option to.

                          One glaring mistake was editing a php file in wordpad, it should be done in notepad, no rtf is possible so no corruption of that sort is possible.


                          PS: I was, at one time, an admin on a computer help forum. I haven't touched php files since then, it's been many, many years...
                          Last edited by ceh383; 08-21-2021, 4:18 PM.
                          "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            W.R.Buchanan
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 3401

                            CEH; maybe they'll read it here. If I was them I'd be looking for any help I could get.

                            Getting rid of all the ancillary crap like Tap Talk and anything above strait home computer interfacing seems counter productive. I know that every time my iPhone upgrades something else doesn't work any more. I just lost my "Speedometer App" which I used frequently to check my speedos in my cars and the Jeep. I called the App people they said it was out of date and to dump it and find another one. annoying.

                            "Change for the sake of Change" alone is a Liberal Brain Fart, and it is screwing up everything. It give too many stupid people something to do,,, that they shouldn't be doing!

                            Sending my barrel off to Vang Comp next week to get it bored and threaded for Rem Chokes.

                            Randy
                            Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                            Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                            Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                            Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                            It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                            www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              W.R.Buchanan
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 3401

                              OK since it appears that the site is back up and working I'll spot pics of the "Monkeyberg" now that it is essentially finished. It came out nice!

                              I got the barrel back yesterday (Monday Labor Day?) Didn't know the Post Office was working?

                              It came out good and I am looking forward to shooting it as soon as they open the National Forests back up and I can go to my Ojai Gun Club Range.

                              Here's some pics of the Completed Project.

                              Randy



                              Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 12-28-2023, 1:01 PM.
                              Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                              Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                              Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                              Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                              It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                              www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                W.R.Buchanan
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 3401

                                Got another piece of the puzzle today. This is a Carlson's Rifled Choke Tube

                                Will be shooting slugs thru this to improve accuracy. This operates under the same principals as the Paradox Guns of 120 years ago. IE: Smoothbore with 2" of rifling at the muzzle.

                                Part of the advantage of the Screw in chokes in a Tactical Shotgun is the ability to try different things until you get what you want out of the gun.

                                We'll see how it works.

                                Randy

                                Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 12-28-2023, 1:01 PM.
                                Rule #1 Liberals screw up everything they touch.
                                Rule #2 Whatever they accuse you of, they are already doing.
                                Rule #3 Liberals lie about anything no matter how insignificant.
                                Rule #4 If all else fails, they call you a Racist!

                                It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,, It is how well you do what you don't know how to do.
                                www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1