Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Benelli M2 question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    hardcore4sure
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 794

    I've got those on my Benelli Nova and Beretta 1301, I know what your saying about a small amount of play. It took a minute to get it in the right spot for that 1 last click to keep it snug.
    I'm sure if I pushed hard enough I might still be able to make it move, but I'd really have to be trying to move it. IMO it's tight enough for me.
    You just have to hold the rail as you are tightening the mag tube cap and try and push slightly in the opposite direction to get the ball to either stay put or click to the next notch in the Magtube cap.
    Last edited by hardcore4sure; 03-24-2019, 11:18 AM.

    Comment

    • #17
      therealnickb
      King- Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2011
      • 8957

      Originally posted by boopiejones
      I think this particular light mount the rail can point forward or backwards and be mounted on either side of the gun. So the detent ball is visible on both sides and the cupped sections on the bracket go against the barrel to stop it from spinning on the mag tube.
      Got it. Then perhaps hardcore has the answer.

      Comment

      • #18
        iano1
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 837

        Originally posted by boopiejones
        When you install everything, is the ball detent on the GG&G mount directly contacted by the scalloped edge on the benelli cap? So you hear and/or feel some clicking as you tighten it down?

        If not, you might need to back the extension tube out of the cap. Tighten the cap down first and then thread the extension into the cap.

        Comment

        • #19
          hardcore4sure
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 794

          Nice glad you got it sorted out. It is a cool low drag type set up.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1