Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need Ideas On a Good Tactical Shotgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Dingo.dog
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 4

    I have a Mossberg 930 SPX. I like it and it works/handles well, and shoots straight out of the box with the factory "Ghost Ring" sites.
    dangerous and unusual

    Comment

    • #32
      SCMA-1
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 4292

      Most tube fed shotguns are just too long for close quarters. That's why my Mossberg 590 Bullpup is my first choice for indoors. As a result of it's short length and perfect balance, it can easily be aimed and fired with one arm. The relationship of the barrel with the stock is a straight line and paired with the much wider than normal recoil pad, it is the most controllable and lightest recoiling pump shotgun I've ever used, even 3" mags are comfortable to shoot. Unfortunately, they have not been manufactured for many years now but are still available through private parties on places like Gunbroker.

      SCMA-1
      Attached Files
      sigpic

      "Wherever I Walk,
      Everyone Is a Little Bit Safer Because I Am There.

      Wherever I Am,
      Anyone In Need Has a Friend.

      Whenever I Return Home,
      Everyone Is Happy I Am There."
      - "The Warrior Creed" ~ Robert L. Humphrey

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1