Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Show me your coach gun.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    HUTCH 7.62
    In Memoriam
    • Aug 2006
    • 11298

    Recivied my XCH buttstock shell holder from Amazon, package came written in Russian. I am really impressed with the quality.
    Last edited by HUTCH 7.62; 07-15-2018, 10:51 AM.
    Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
    Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

    http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

    Comment

    • #32
      HUTCH 7.62
      In Memoriam
      • Aug 2006
      • 11298



      Picked up My 1955 savage 5100 from jail. Think I’m gonna cut it down to 20 inches and find a wood stock to replace the plastic one
      Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
      Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

      http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

      Comment

      • #33
        yuccales
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 1120

        Nice. When you hack it down, post them pics!

        Comment

        • #34
          PoorRichRichard
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 3309

          Tag. Awesome thread! I'm working on an old Stevens now...
          1A - 2A = -1A
          Originally posted by Wherryj
          If I had a nickel for every gender that exists...
          ...I'd have $0.10.
          Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas. Liberals think conservatives are bad people.
          --- Dan Bongino
          Originally posted by EM2
          Some liberals are evil people out to control others. (Hillary, Pelosi, et.al.)
          Many liberals are lemmings and will follow whomever espouses what they 'feel'.

          Comment

          • #35
            SkyHawk
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2012
            • 23531

            Originally posted by HUTCH 7.62
            Recivied my XCH buttstock shell holder from Amazon, package came written in Russian. I am really impressed with the quality.
            Awesome!! I got mine too, mounted on the Triple.

            Get this, they went down again in price to $21 !!!! I grabbed another one, gonna put it on the Rem 870 Hardwood. No way you could make one this cheap especially given the quality.

            Hurry if you want a great deal on a quality leather shell holder, it shows only one left at this price!!! https://www.amazon.com/XCH-Buttstock...dp/B06XQ5HTPH/
            Last edited by SkyHawk; 07-19-2018, 10:03 PM.
            Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

            Comment

            • #36
              HUTCH 7.62
              In Memoriam
              • Aug 2006
              • 11298

              Originally posted by SkyHawk
              Awesome!! I got mine too, mounted on the Triple.

              Get this, they went down again in price to $21 !!!! I grabbed another one, gonna put it on the Rem 870 Hardwood. No way you could make one this cheap especially given the quality.

              Hurry if you want a great deal on a quality leather shell holder, it shows only one left at this price!!! https://www.amazon.com/XCH-Buttstock...dp/B06XQ5HTPH/
              That triple is baddass
              Some say that he once mooned two prostitutes just for a round of drinks, but wasn't surprised by the reply......They call him, the Hutch
              Some say that he rode a dirtbike 7k miles across the country and that he once applied Bengay to his own testicles for a mere $50............They call him, the Hutch -Top Gear

              http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCAB7CE8D70F60

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1