Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sporting Clays starter shotgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    TempleKnight
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 918

    Originally posted by fecalguns
    Well now that you mentioned it; I may just do that!
    I gotta ask. How did you come up with the name Fecal Guns?
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #32
      fecalguns
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Jul 2015
      • 1341

      Originally posted by TempleKnight
      I gotta ask. How did you come up with the name Fecal Guns?
      No particular reason. Maybe it was subliminal, or maybe all the guns I have are isht guns.

      Comment

      • #33
        JagerDog
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2011
        • 15678

        Get one that won't produce bad habits like stopping the gun or raising your head. I'd suggest a trap gun for that reason.
        Palestine is a fake country

        No Mas Hamas



        #Blackolivesmatter

        Comment

        • #34
          JagerDog
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2011
          • 15678

          Originally posted by BLUEDOE
          Is anybody going to raahauges this friday morning? 4/20
          Watch out for the stoners on that day.
          Palestine is a fake country

          No Mas Hamas



          #Blackolivesmatter

          Comment

          • #35
            Horrendo Revolver
            Senior Member
            • May 2015
            • 1013

            Originally posted by JagerDog
            Watch out for the stoners on that day.
            If I ever decide to shoot in California I now know where to go and on what day.

            Comment

            • #36
              Im Broken
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 3582

              Originally posted by BLUEDOE
              Is anybody going to raahauges this friday morning? 4/20
              Whats the set up on fridays?
              "I could never let you go, my darling cold and blue
              I wonder, are you dreaming still spread eagle, blood removed
              I weave the sucking trocar beneath your bruising skin"
              -R.I.P TREVOR STRNAD

              Comment

              • #37
                whutsup40
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Mar 2009
                • 2727

                I have Monday off! Is anyone shooting anywhere? let me know!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1