Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sporting Clays starter shotgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Sporting Clays starter shotgun

    Really anything you have will do fine. Come on out, we don't bite

    (If you refer to your shotgun as a shotty or a gauge, maybe take up golf)
  • #2
    Horrendo Revolver
    Senior Member
    • May 2015
    • 1013

    Originally posted by ysr_racer

    (If you refer to your shotgun as a shotty or a gauge, maybe take up golf)
    I agree with that. Would also add Mossy and Remmy.

    Comment

    • #3
      whutsup40
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Mar 2009
      • 2727

      I really have to get out and shoot with you guy's, it's just a work thing! do you guy's shoot on Monday's?

      Comment

      • #4
        ysr_racer
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 12014

        Originally posted by whutsup40
        I really have to get out and shoot with you guy's, it's just a work thing! do you guy's shoot on Monday's?
        For you, sure. Give me a few weeks and we'll set it up.

        Comment

        • #5
          ysr_racer
          Banned
          • Mar 2006
          • 12014

          Originally posted by Horrendo Revolver
          I agree with that. Would also add Mossy and Remmy.
          Agreed, and if you're a tacticool fool, again please take up golf.

          Comment

          • #6
            Some Guy
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2008
            • 2112

            Im about to put an a300 in jail for sporting clays after using loaners for months. Seems to me to be the best bang for the buck, am I correct?
            Make 159 Great Again

            Originally posted by ArmednReady
            Your tears are like candy to me....mmmmmmmmm yum yum.
            Originally posted by BoxesOfLiberty
            This post is brought to you by the letter alcohol.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              KCJET
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2018
              • 81

              Comment

              • #8
                Some Guy
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 2112

                I meet up with a few guys every second sunday of the month at Rahaauges in corona for the fun shoot.
                Make 159 Great Again

                Originally posted by ArmednReady
                Your tears are like candy to me....mmmmmmmmm yum yum.
                Originally posted by BoxesOfLiberty
                This post is brought to you by the letter alcohol.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  whutsup40
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2727

                  we shoot sansei skeet once a month at triple b's and the big bonanza blast sporting clays 1st sun of the month at moore / moore's and the 2 off weeks we shoot at triple b's, we will be there tomorrow first am, join us anytime!!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    RNE228
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 2458

                    Has anyone shot at Rauhaages in Dunnigan(Norcal)?

                    I like Comanche Hills but am open to other places(Comanche Hills is really good...)

                    Originally posted by Some Guy
                    I meet up with a few guys every second sunday of the month at Rahaauges in corona for the fun shoot.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SoCalPI
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1994

                      IBTL

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Ronanld
                        Member
                        • Dec 2013
                        • 118

                        I bought and recommend a Remington 1100. All around good gun for any type of shotgun sport.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Tom-ADC
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 3614

                          Originally posted by Ronanld
                          I bought and recommend a Remington 1100. All around good gun for any type of shotgun sport.
                          US Navy Retired, NRA Lifetime member. Member CRPA

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Horrendo Revolver
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2015
                            • 1013

                            The A300 is an excellent shotgun as is the SX3, 1100, SA-08, Silver, 1187, etc. They are all an excellent bang for the buck. It comes down to personal preference and fit.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              meno377
                              ?????
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 4911

                              Browning A5 light 12 is hard to beat. Recoil is practically nothing. For starters, Franchi's affinity is great. My friend let me try it out and it's very soft shooting. So I got one too.
                              Last edited by meno377; 04-14-2018, 8:04 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fjold
                              I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
                              Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
                              -Milton Friedman


                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1