Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Shotgun Fun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPimping
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 21487

    Shotgun Fun

    Just got an MTM clay pigeon thrower and a case of clay pigeons for Father's Day. It's going to be a good weekend next weekend.
    sigpic

    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

    Don't let your history be a mystery
  • #2
    ceh383
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 2536

    Sounds like you are in for a lot of fun, enjoy...

    PS: Happy Fathers Day
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

    Comment

    • #3
      Thefeeder
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2007
      • 5007

      ><

      Mix it up by punching out the tops on some before you throw them.

      Comment

      • #4
        etwinam
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2016
        • 3223

        Hell ya, sounds like a fun time.
        God, Guns & Integrity. Prioritize your Priorities.

        Comment

        • #5
          DArBad
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 3002

          Sounds like the start of some serious addiction/fun.

          Comment

          • #6
            JagerDog
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2011
            • 15671

            I miss the days when we could fire up the Trius trap local. Still hangs in the garage along with a few boxes of pigeons.
            Palestine is a fake country

            No Mas Hamas



            #Blackolivesmatter

            Comment

            • #7
              bigbearbear
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2011
              • 5378

              There's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.

              Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.

              If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.

              Comment

              • #8
                donnrcp
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 640

                Originally posted by bigbearbear
                There's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.

                Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.

                If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.
                Operative word is hit 😜 Enjoy
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  jon94520
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2016
                  • 762

                  Originally posted by BigPimping
                  Just got an MTM clay pigeon thrower and a case of clay pigeons for Father's Day. It's going to be a good weekend next weekend.
                  Awesome, I love my one step thrower. Trius I think? It throws singles and doubles.
                  I need to get a 410 or 28 gauge though, after a bit of practice it is just too easy, that's why I love sporting clays. Much more challenge.
                  BUY AMERICAN

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    parcours
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 1441

                    Originally posted by Thefeeder
                    Mix it up by punching out the tops on some before you throw them.
                    And or turn them upside down.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      parcours
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 1441

                      Originally posted by bigbearbear
                      There's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.

                      Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.

                      If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.


                      Go down to Orange Crusher.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BigPimping
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 21487

                        I'm going to try shooting them with my 410
                        sigpic

                        PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

                        When pimping begins, friendship ends.

                        Don't let your history be a mystery

                        Comment

                        • #13
                        • #14
                          BOBGBA
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 2400

                          Originally posted by Thefeeder
                          Here is a Vid of some of the worlds best clay shooters for inspiration

                          https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...83&action=view
                          That's pretty funny. Is that a home movie? Which one are you?
                          God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactions

                          Comment

                          • #15
                            JagerDog
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • May 2011
                            • 15671

                            Originally posted by Thefeeder
                            Here is a Vid of some of the worlds best clay shooters for inspiration

                            https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...83&action=view
                            Haha...thanks for that.

                            I remember watching an episode where Jethro is ricocheting off rocks and such to drive nails into a board.
                            Palestine is a fake country

                            No Mas Hamas



                            #Blackolivesmatter

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1