Just got an MTM clay pigeon thrower and a case of clay pigeons for Father's Day. It's going to be a good weekend next weekend.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shotgun Fun
Collapse
X
-
Shotgun Fun
sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryTags: None -
There's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.
Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.
If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.Comment
-
Operative word is hit 😜 EnjoyThere's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.
Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.
If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.sigpicComment
-
Awesome, I love my one step thrower. Trius I think? It throws singles and doubles.
I need to get a 410 or 28 gauge though, after a bit of practice it is just too easy, that's why I love sporting clays. Much more challenge.BUY AMERICANComment
-
There's this guy at the trap range where I shoot who will sometimes put some flour on the top of the clay target and then tape it over with masking tape. He'll load them in the trap house and when people hit those, a rather spectacular puff of smoke will appear.
Sometimes, the tape will leak a little that that created an interesting target because it will leave behind a trail of smoke as it flies, always fun when those target appears and you when you hit them, it'll like take a rocket shot and blew up.
If you can spare a little time, I recommend you try this.
Go down to Orange Crusher.Comment
-
I'm going to try shooting them with my 410sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
><
Here is a Vid of some of the worlds best clay shooters for inspiration
Comment
-
That's pretty funny. Is that a home movie? Which one are you?Here is a Vid of some of the worlds best clay shooters for inspiration
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...83&action=view
God Bless America - My iTrader rating - https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...2-transactionsComment
-
Haha...thanks for that.Here is a Vid of some of the worlds best clay shooters for inspiration
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...83&action=view
I remember watching an episode where Jethro is ricocheting off rocks and such to drive nails into a board.Palestine is a fake country
No Mas Hamas
#BlackolivesmatterComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,023
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21143 users online. 96 members and 21047 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment