Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

hole in bottom of receiver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Tom-ADC
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 3614

    These work well as does a good quality shooting vest.

    US Navy Retired, NRA Lifetime member. Member CRPA

    Comment

    • #32
      Mr Wizard
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 617

      Originally posted by ysr_racer
      Notice the smiley face after my post?
      As I matter of fact, I did not even see the smiley. I read in written words, not emoji's.
      After reading the 1st, 2nd and 3rd post, I jumped to a conclusion and became defensive for the OP.

      My apologies.

      Comment

      • #33
        ysr_racer
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 12014

        Originally posted by Mr Wizard
        As I matter of fact, I did not even see the smiley. I read in written words, not emoji's.
        After reading the 1st, 2nd and 3rd post, I jumped to a conclusion and became defensive for the OP.

        My apologies.


        No problem, some of my best friends are trap shooters too

        Comment

        • #34
          sidelock
          Member
          • Jul 2015
          • 407

          Originally posted by ysr_racer
          No problem, some of my best friends are trap shooters too
          LOL, I know what you mean about trapshooters. :-)

          BTW, I'm glad OP got his answer.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1