Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
3-gun question
Collapse
X
-
Fear is the spare change that will keep you broke
Call him run-like-hell-when-shtf-guy or dial-911-guy but NEVER call an unarmed man "Security".Comment
-
so where do you shoot shotgun matches and 3gun,,,^^^^^THIS
Honestly people should get a big domed safety like a Dave's metal works bc stock ones seem to disappear when the buzzer goes off.
I use the redneck bolt release bc its big and I bent it just right so I can fumble it anywhere.
I shoot an M1 so a Limbsaver instead of comfortech stock, slugs were nothing today.
Briley bolt handle comes in handy when you didn't realize the last shell didn't eject.
Extended tube is good, but lots of other little things can just screw up your run.
Full gun to division limit is nice and all but if you didn't set your shims to fit up, a weak vertical bird with a fast runner to a swinger over to poppers is a straight up mess.C Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
83-85
USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun
sigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,287
Posts: 25,146,469
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 31334 users online. 138 members and 31196 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment