Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Norcal Skeet/Clays Cinics are Back for 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Thefeeder
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2007
    • 5008

    Norcal Skeet/Clays Cinics are Back for 2016

    The Norcal Skeet Clinic is back for 2016 ....The first clinics of the year will be March 19 and march 26

    I want to keep the clinics small, only 6 students, as in past years so each students gets some good one on one instruction.

    Range fees have gone way up this year so to keep the clinics small and ongoing I had to increase the cost by $5.00 to $40.00.

    The increase does not cover the added costs. I'm hoping that it will even out over the course of the year and I can keep the clinic going.

    Post or PM me to sign up http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=405000
    Last edited by Thefeeder; 03-04-2016, 12:14 PM.
  • #2
    Snerk
    Member
    • Jan 2016
    • 168

    tentative for the 26th

    Just got my first shotgun, better learn how to use it

    Comment

    • #3
      bjl333
      C3 Contributor
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2009
      • 7010

      Wanna learn to shoot SKEET? I am here to introduce all shooters to the sport of SKEET Shooting ....
      CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT >>> SoCal Skeet Clinic
      SKEET SHOOTING CLINIC
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Thefeeder
        Calguns Addict
        • Jun 2007
        • 5008

        ><

        Originally posted by bjl333
        '
        Thanks, and welcome back to you too. Go get'em ...I'll bet after the first 100 shots, you'll be back to form.

        Comment

        • #5
          Thefeeder
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2007
          • 5008

          ><

          Originally posted by Snerk
          tentative for the 26th

          Just got my first shotgun, better learn how to use it
          Glad to have ya....let me know when you have decided

          Comment

          • #6
            Snerk
            Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 168

            Originally posted by Thefeeder
            Glad to have ya....let me know when you have decided
            What time do we meet there? The only real thing I'm tentative about is the drive. It's around 2 hours for me to get there and it would kinda suck if it's scheduled to start a 7 or something.

            Comment

            • #7
              Thefeeder
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2007
              • 5008

              ><

              Clinics start at 11:30 end at 3:30

              Comment

              • #8
                CaptnCaveman
                Member
                • Feb 2014
                • 232

                I was like a sea lion with bated breath waiting for the clinics to come back. Anyone else feel the same? Anyone else want to improve their wingshooting?

                I'm trying to recruit a buddy of mine that just inherited a shotgun. Poor guy went and bought a box of steel #4's for his first shells, and he's not a hunter. He could really use some help so I hope he climbs on board. Weather permitting we'll shoot on Sunday and see if he's even more interested.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1