Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BUSTED !! by my wife :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
    Why do guys around here seem to enjoy getting "caught" and scolded like school children by their wives? It unbecoming of manhood, and smacks of some sort of weird latent Mommy issue. How about this instead?

    "I am taking the day off and going shooting."
    "I bought a new gun."
    "Why, you ask? Because I felt like it."

    Some say "It is better to ask forgiveness than permission."
    You don't really have to ask for either.

    Comment

    • #32
      Bobby Ricigliano
      Mit Gott und Mauser
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 17439

      Originally posted by ysr_racer

      Comment

      • #33
        angelina
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2010
        • 506

        Originally posted by k1dude
        Women are extraterrestrials with ESP. My wife always knows what the hell I'm up to even if I'm on the other side of the world. My mother was the same way when she was alive. It's frikken spooky. It ain't right.

        The thing is they also don't nail you immediately when they know what you're up to. They ask all these leading questions so they can watch you squirm. They're like a cat teasing a mouse before they lay the hammer down. They enjoy the torture.

        We sure are. If we ask you a question, we already know the answer. Haha
        PVC Morale Patches that will rock your world.
        We love custom work!
        [/EMAIL]

        Comment

        • #34
          TacticalSpork
          Member
          • Mar 2014
          • 408

          I had a great time with ysr_racer(Brad) today! It was a lot of fun breaking a few clays(or at least trying to) before my noon class. I'm usually at school no later than 7:30AM to start my work, and stay till around 10:00PM most nights. So it was definitely nice to break it up and have some fun during the week for once.

          I'm definitely a noob when it comes to shotguns, but Brad definitely gave me a few pointers that without a doubt helped me a lot. I didn't even notice that the Browning was the infamous gun that was missing its front sight!

          I was lucky enough to get to try his a300. Hopefully I can save a little money from my birthday to start slowly saving a little for my first shotgun(a guy can dream).

          I'm pretty sure your wife has figured out what "I'm working at home" really means by now. Haha



          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Want to earn more cash back on your purchases? Register with Swagbucks or Activejunky

          http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=32929117


          http://activejunky.com/invite/189979


          Send me a PM if you want a rundown on how it works

          Comment

          • #35
            BigPimping
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2010
            • 21479

            Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
            Why do guys around here seem to enjoy getting "caught" and scolded like school children by their wives? It unbecoming of manhood, and smacks of some sort of weird latent Mommy issue. How about this instead?

            "I am taking the day off and going shooting."
            "I bought a new gun."
            "Why, you ask? Because I felt like it."

            Some say "It is better to ask forgiveness than permission."
            You don't really have to ask for either.


            Top of the food chain we are indeed!!!!
            sigpic

            PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

            When pimping begins, friendship ends.

            Don't let your history be a mystery

            Comment

            • #36
              ysr_racer
              Banned
              • Mar 2006
              • 12014

              I guess the take away is rather than bantering aimlessly on the internet, GET OUT AND SHOOT !

              Comment

              • #37
                ysr_racer
                Banned
                • Mar 2006
                • 12014

                Funny thing is, this is the first time in YEARS that she's called me at lunch

                Women know !!!

                Comment

                • #38
                  purer00r
                  CGSSA Leader
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 1479

                  Originally posted by ysr_racer
                  No, this place on River & Second St

                  Rancho Taco Shop
                  2057 River Road
                  Norco, CA 92860





                  Is Zendajas any good?
                  Foods good at that spot!
                  Stay Safe and on Target:
                  Save a tree, shoot Steel



                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    kcjr1125
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 3883

                    my tell tell sign is when i call or text her saying:

                    me: "Babe i love you so much, you are my world". I cant live without you"
                    her: "aww sweetie i love you too"
                    me: " seriously babe i cant stand not seeing you while im at work and my favorite part of the day is when i get to wake up next to you every day, im a very lucky guy"
                    her: "WHAT DID YOU BUY"
                    me: "gotta go bye"
                    Originally posted by OHOD
                    I guess I could rub my muff against his exwifes muff. Is that what they call muff diving?
                    Originally posted by ivanimal
                    I love you! (some Homo)
                    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                    we never had the problems in CA till the whiteys took over. We used to hunt, fish, roam, then they showed up and wanted to be civilized.............Ruined it for everyone!

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      wpod
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 2395

                      Last year, the day before our anniversary, my wife was pointing out things that needed repair on the used horse trailer she had just bought.
                      Conversation turned to the price of the compound bow I had just bought (about the same price). She started to get angry so I thanked her for the perfect bow and she was welcome for the trailer she wanted. Happy anniversary honey.
                      She went inside grumbling something about logic and romance don't mix.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        tamalpias
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 1984

                        Originally posted by ysr_racer
                        Funny thing is, this is the first time in YEARS that she's called me at lunch

                        Women know !!!
                        It's the gps tracker on your phone buddy

                        Originally posted by wpod
                        Last year, the day before our anniversary, my wife was pointing out things that needed repair on the used horse trailer she had just bought.
                        Conversation turned to the price of the compound bow I had just bought (about the same price). She started to get angry so I thanked her for the perfect bow and she was welcome for the trailer she wanted. Happy anniversary honey.
                        She went inside grumbling something about logic and romance don't mix.
                        Hahahaha my wife is the same way. Logic does not work with her so I just buy what I want, put it in my safe that she does not know the combo to. I don't even tell her how many firearms I have nor does she want to know.

                        She still doesn't have a complete clue as to how much they cost but she has gone shooting with me several times.

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          wpod
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2014
                          • 2395

                          My wife's ex-LEO, we go shooting all the time.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Capybara
                            CGSSA Coordinator
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 15622

                            My wife finally started counting my guns in the safe. She is putting two and two together. She found the two in the closet as well. Major ongoing negotiations are ensuing.
                            NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              oregonnative1968
                              Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 103

                              My wife calls every gun her gun. She doesn't mind when I add new ones, as long as she gets something she wants too.

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Motosurgeon
                                Member
                                • Jan 2012
                                • 425

                                Originally posted by powderedtoastman
                                HAHA! Awesome! I love it when I sneak a new gun home, put it in the back of the safe, let a little dust get on it, 6 months later........
                                Wife: "Is that a new gun?"
                                Me: "No, I've had this one for a while."
                                Works every time. One ticket raffle only works once.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1