Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CMR-30
Collapse
X
-
I saw this rifle and it seems like a bad @ little trifle. My only concern would be feeling issues with the mags and cycling issues . Watched a few youtube videos and it seems they're always having issues. The idea of them is pretty rad dough.What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us
What we have done for the others and the world remains
And is Immortal.
Do not go gentle into that good night.*
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.Comment
-
A friend of mine had a PMR30, the pistol variant of this.
I shot it a couple times. He shot it a lot.
Practically zero recoil, I thought kind of expensive to shoot and I'm not a cheapskate.
To me, the novelty would wear off pretty quick.
He had zero problems with feeding, ejecting at all.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,687
Posts: 25,150,487
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16754 users online. 149 members and 16605 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment