CCI Mini Mags 36 grn, 100 rounds for $11.99. I don't see that it limits you to quantity.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CCI Mini Mags
Collapse
X
-
Cabelas has them pretty regularly for $8.49.
Free shipping over $49 right now.https://www.activejunky.com/invite/132380
Mr.Rebates sign-up referral link: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1034188Comment
-
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
FYI my local turners had the 300 round boxes for $32.99(limit 1), not my preferred price but bought a box to keep my supply up.Originally posted by ar15barrelsSo you are throwing out 95% of reality to select the 5% of reality where you are actually right?
We must be on calguns...Comment
-
Keep watching there are better deals to be found.Comment
-
cabelas actually gets them pretty often.... and it is possible to get around the 1 box limit..... last month I ordered 21 boxes, it all shipped no problem with nothing else in my order.
I still think prices are a bit high or I would have ordered more.
still hoping my backorder of 5000 comes inComment
-
Thanks, but I'll wait until the price comes down a bit....
.035 cents a round would be nice.Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Brownells and their sister company Sinclair are really good to work with.On Nov 18 at Brownells I was able to BO 1000 rds for $69.90. Hasn't been canceled yet, finger's crossed.
I had a BO of Remington 9mm in the 250 count box for over a year. I put this on when you couldn't find any 9mm. After about a year I started getting emails offering me other 9mm ammo as an option because they still hadn't gotten in the Remington. I finally cancelled the BO because I can now get 9mm pretty much anytime I need it.Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,439
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28138 users online. 101 members and 28037 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment