finally got my favorite .22 pistol!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
got my mklll !
Collapse
X
-
got my mklll !
Tags: None -
Have fun with it, take it out and feed the beast. Don't forget to get at least 5 magazines. -
Congrats!
IMO the taper barreled ones look better then the bull barrels. Classic lines, I guess.
I love my MKI678 (6 7/8th long heavy taper barrel)
Someday I'll have to add a 4 inch standard like yours to my collection.Last edited by Chaos47; 05-07-2014, 1:21 AM.Comment
-
Congrats!! Your MKIII will last a lifetime and more . . . Enjoy!Comment
-
I've got the Mark III and a Buckmark. Great guns. The Ruger came with two mags.
It may be a dumb question, but for what reason does a person need more? I only take one mag to the range. I load it, shoot it, load it, shoot it and so on.
Besides, with .22LR in short supply, I don't want the ability to blow through a box of ammo any faster.Comment
-
My thinking is the mags may get hard to find in CA.I've got the Mark III and a Buckmark. Great guns. The Ruger came with two mags.
It may be a dumb question, but for what reason does a person need more? I only take one mag to the range. I load it, shoot it, load it, shoot it and so on.
Besides, with .22LR in short supply, I don't want the ability to blow through a box of ammo any faster.
I take both mags to the range, and I load while my daughter shoots, then vice versa. A couple of more would be nice.Alfred E. Neuman 2024
"The Hillary Clinton school of failure."Comment
-
Some ranges charge by the hour so if you arrive with extra mags already loaded you won't be wasting time loading.Comment
-
No.
However, when I shot my new Mark II 22/45 sometimes it did fail to feed.
This malfunction was caused by a rough feed ramp that had conspicuous tool marks.
I made a mandrel and bob by slitting the end of a .1875-inch rod to hold some cloth.
I chucked the mandrel and cloth bob in my die grinder and loaded the bob with polishing compound; then I polished the feed ramp.
Since I polished the feed ramp the pistol has functioned flawlessly.Last edited by riftol; 05-07-2014, 5:18 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,405
Posts: 25,147,473
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26552 users online. 80 members and 26472 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment