Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ATI STG44 Rifle 22LR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ziconceo
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 3269

    Originally posted by Jarhead
    I have read the MP-40 is not as cool looking as the STG44, has fake can and picatinny rail
    You can remove the rail! here is a link to it.

    I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.

    Comment

    • #17
      Jarhead
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2007
      • 2847

      That helps a lot, looks ugly as hell with the rail, I can live with a fake silencer to get the folding stock.............might not be too bad

      Comment

      • #18
        GW
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2004
        • 16078

        The rail really screws up the replica aspect of the gun
        I'm fairly sure the Germans weren't mounting optics on their SMG's
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #19
          daphonz
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2012
          • 593

          Originally posted by Joe Blowitup
          been seeing them a few places online for 249 after the 50$ mail in rebate.
          Like this:

          Comment

          • #20
            Steve1968LS2
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2010
            • 9275

            Yep.. I just bought one for $312 shipped.. NOT counting the $50 rebate.. and they are shipping the standard cap mag to texas for me (and the rifle to an FFL here)

            Great company to deal with.. insane price..
            Originally posted by tony270
            It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.
            Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA

            Comment

            • #21
              Target-Ed
              Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 153

              I like the looks of this rifle....anyone try it with automatch yet? Or are we limited to all HV ammo mini mags etc

              Ed

              Comment

              • #22
                Sutcliffe
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2003
                • 6792

                take my money

                Originally posted by ziconceo
                They really need to make these in 7.62x39

                Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
                In a heartbeat.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Bainter1212
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 5936

                  Originally posted by ziconceo
                  They really need to make these in 7.62x39

                  Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk
                  Yes indeed.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    GM4spd
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2008
                    • 5682

                    Originally posted by Target-Ed
                    Or are we limited to all HV ammo
                    Ed





                    Stamped right on the recvr. I tried some standard velocity got a few failures
                    to feed. I can live with no SV and unless you have a huge stash of standard
                    velocity the siht is hard to find. Pete
                    Last edited by GM4spd; 05-14-2014, 4:14 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      BroncoBob
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 6019

                      ^^^^^ This why when I see HV ammo I buy it. Picked up 1000 rds of Aguila HV Interceptors a couple of months ago
                      sigpic
                      NRA MEMBER

                      Originally Posted by ar15barrels
                      Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
                      Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
                      Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

                      Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
                      Michael Reagan

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1