Except for cheaply priced 22lr the ammo shortage has been over for a couple of months now.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo shortage to continue
Collapse
X
-
-
For centerfire ammo the shortage is over, hopefully prices come down a bit though.
The .22 lr situation has improved over the past 3-4 months, but not as much as people expected. I am having no problems getting all the 3, 4, and 5 cent a round .22 lr I can shoot, so I consider it close to over. Get on backorders at Midway, act fast on Cabelas deals, and get lucky at Gander Mt.Comment
-
-
It is always sold out by the time I get there. Unlike some people I have to work more than regular hours.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
-
Very true. The match ammo I shoot (Eley Black Box or Lapua) has about the same availability and price as it did a year and a half ago. And I buy very specifically by lot #!Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,538
Posts: 25,148,802
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17680 users online. 86 members and 17594 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment