obsolete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
obsolete
Collapse
X
-
where was this post last month? I got the dang pin 3 holes later lol. I just say its the vented mag version.Comment
-
THANKS, for the descriptive infosigpic
Sent from a hand held device!
Apologies for any typos.Comment
-
The load assist "mod" is that because the hole is to small to accept the button? and a round file will open it up to accept the load assist button? Thanks for the info.sigpic
Sent from a hand held device!
Apologies for any typos.Comment
-
Hmmm, I just used a long screwdriver and a hammer and knocked the pin out. No drilling holes or supergluing.
Comment
-
Ok, thanks for that. Was not to sure on the reasoning now I know. Again thanks for all the info.sigpic
Sent from a hand held device!
Apologies for any typos.Comment
-
Here is mine.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 BetaOriginally posted by Kestryll..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...Originally posted by Libertarian777...Don't pick either side....Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,629
Posts: 25,149,854
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23476 users online. 148 members and 23328 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment