Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hogue Overmold on a 10/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    LightsOut!
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 2503

    Originally posted by rm1911
    Drop in: yes. I have the original stock barrel. Not the heavy barrel.

    I believe it's a bit longer LOP. More comfortable for sure.
    Cool, thanks!

    Comment

    • #17
      superbarnie
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 394

      Originally posted by lightsout323
      How much was the bull barrel, and what kind, if you don't mind me asking?
      I bought the bull barrel + houge overmolded from JG sales for $140.

      God, Guns, Guts, and Sea lions.

      Comment

      • #18
        LightsOut!
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 2503

        Originally posted by superbarnie
        I bought the bull barrel + houge overmolded from JG sales for $140.

        http://www.jgsales.com/elysium-10-22...-set.-p-1.html
        Wow, nice deal. Appreciate it!

        Comment

        • #19
          pesty3782
          Member
          • Jul 2007
          • 377

          Just ordered one up for the 10-17 I am building....Friend has the same stock and loves it...

          Tony P.

          Comment

          • #20
            jigenax
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2010
            • 1107

            Originally posted by lightsout323
            Nice! I have the Hogue Overmold in Ghillie Green. Love it as well.
            +1!
            USMC 1985-93 0331/32 & 0341
            NRA Endowment Life Member
            CRPA & SASS Life Member

            Resident CCW: Enhanced ID
            Non Resident CCW: AZ, FL, NV, OR, & UT

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1