Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jailed my first Ruger 10/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ronrichards64
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 790

    I bought my 1st 10/22 for 119.95 new, have 4 now, I like copper or golden , I had friends give me 30 rd black ram line clips and sold or gave them away, I recomed the factory mag for a nice day at the range. When everyone gets 1800 thousand rds at home the stores will have ammo again . This happened before.

    Comment

    • #17
      Mail Clerk
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 2324

      Originally posted by Navy_Gunner
      So I just jailed my first Ruger 10/22 yesterday and not really sure what type of .22 ammo would feed well in it. All comments would be appreciated.
      Navy_Gunner,

      Congratulations on your new rifle purchase. Just get any brand name ammo that listed as 22 long rifle high velocity and you should be fine. If it were me I always try and get CCI "Blazer" ammo in the 22 long-rifle.

      Mail Clerk

      Comment

      • #18
        Jyruiz
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 2045

        Congrats on your 1st Ruger, both of mine have shot everything I have fed them.

        Comment

        • #19
          pitbull30
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2005
          • 3053

          Originally posted by Navy_Gunner
          So I just jailed my first Ruger 10/22 yesterday and not really sure what type of .22 ammo would feed well in it. All comments would be appreciated.
          I did the same thing on March 8. March 18 at 1510 is release time.

          Go Navy.

          Comment

          • #20
            norcalhunter1
            Member
            • Apr 2008
            • 112

            Congrats! It won't be your last. My stock 10/22 eats everything with no Problems!
            Just got my Takedowns out of jail the other day. I'll let you know how they do. But I don't think I'll have any problems.

            Comment

            • #21
              chiz
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 964

              I like how you said "my first 10/22". I have 4 of them.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                Navy_Gunner
                Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 104

                Originally posted by pitbull30
                I did the same thing on March 8. March 18 at 1510 is release time.

                Go Navy.
                Hooray Navy

                I jailed mine 08Mar13 as well and pick up on 18Mar13 @ 1410

                Comment

                • #23
                  JNunez23
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 2755

                  Originally posted by EdCo
                  Any ammo you can find CCI Mini Mag would be a good start.
                  That! But yeah, Mini Mags are a great break in ammo. I've broken in multiple Green Mountain barrels, and they specifically recommend CCI Mini Mags for the first 100 rounds fired.
                  sigpic"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
                  John Wooden

                  Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1