Wow. Norma is still up from yesterday!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
-
I could only add one of the CCI small sleeves. It said only one allowed even though they were different types under same item number.Comment
-
-
That is lame! But they also told you no ammo for sale too, right? We've bought same IK before together.Comment
-
Ive got a fishing reel and a brick of Blazers in my cart and $14.99 in C club points burning a hole in my pocket.
Just need a cheap brick, bucket or can of Fed or Remington to add before I pull the trigger.
Anticipation
Anticipation
Lifes simple pleasure
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,839
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18909 users online. 42 members and 18867 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

I always get to read about everyones good luck after the fact,haha.
I'm gona get mine!!!
Comment