Big C has .223 300rds with dry box for $124.99 not to bad of a deal
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I know this is a bit off topic, but since it's slow I will ask.
Is everybody's Cabelas Rewards seem to be very slow? Every time I make a purchase it says says I earned $1.50 or whatever it might be, but seems to never actually show on my points. Anyone else having this same thing happening?Comment
-
Yep...I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen mine change over the last few orders....ammo and other goodies.
I know this is a bit off topic, but since it's slow I will ask.
Is everybody's Cabelas Rewards seem to be very slow? Every time I make a purchase it says says I earned $1.50 or whatever it might be, but seems to never actually show on my points. Anyone else having this same thing happening?Comment
-
They don't update your points until your next billing cycle.....Comment
-
Updates after you pay your bill.1-20-17Comment
-
I know this is a bit off topic, but since it's slow I will ask.
Is everybody's Cabelas Rewards seem to be very slow? Every time I make a purchase it says says I earned $1.50 or whatever it might be, but seems to never actually show on my points. Anyone else having this same thing happening?
I use my C visa and my rewards show up after each billing cycle, not sure about the non visa rewards. Hope this helpsComment
-
Thanks guys, that clears it up. It just always seems to do its own thing, so I'll just continue to let it. CS at C also said they would put some 5 odd dollars on it, since I got over charged once, but I guess I will have to wait for that to come in as well.Comment
-
It's been real quiet today. Maybe we will have some luck tomorrow?Comment
-
-
-
This...
It's extremely rare for a weekend drop at Gander or Cabela's. A few weeks ago there was some bricks available at C's on a Sunday but that's the only time I have ever seen it since I started in this thread several months ago.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,550
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22676 users online. 68 members and 22608 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

. All BO except the blazers which have shipped.
what are you waiting for
Comment