Rems are still up - http://www.gandermountain.com/modper...linkconn&lct=s
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican). -
Comment
-
Thanks!!!! Grabbed 10 of themOMG buckets in stock @ GM!
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=692057
Comment
-
AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH
I had 50 blazers in my cart and when I hit submit order, all gone. NOOOOOOOO!!!"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Funny guy...OMG buckets in stock @ GM!
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?i=692057"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Not really,
Subsonics:
Comment
-
Federal match up Shows UM22 but the price point suggests 922
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,839
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19786 users online. 42 members and 19744 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment