WTF??? I show OOS on Blazers
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason Powers -
-
I showed OOS on the Blazers too the whole time. My alert never went off either. However, I sent a friend the link to show them that they were $1.99 on the site as they'd bought some at the store and they rang up $2.99 a few days ago. When they opened the link they said it showed in stock for them and wondered why I didn't order any. I told them to order them, but they went OOS when trying to add to cart. For some reason in 2 browsers and even incognito mode they never showed in stock for me. It sucks too because I wanted Blazers.Comment
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
Got the Blazers--They blinked in and out a couple of times. Too bad I spent $8 more on that brick from Cabela's.Comment
-
Interesting. I just hit the Remington 525 GB link on the comparison chart from Big C and it shows them not available for online purchase, but to call CS."I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
velocitors still up. too pricey for me tho - 7.99/50
Comment
-
"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,638
Posts: 25,149,909
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23577 users online. 100 members and 23477 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment