525 are showing available in my wish list, but I can't bring them up when I click on them.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Just scored a dry box Fed from Cabelas. $100 shipped with tax. You can get a $10 discount if you sign up for Cabelas Texts here $49 min purchase
Ship is $5.95 for 1 unless U have their VISA and use CLUBFIVE,
In which case it's $5 no matter the size.
Ship to Store is always free although U still have to pay homage to the Tax Man...
NOTE: If you're having trouble(ie. not showing In-Stock), Clear your cookies for Cabela's 1st,
(Might want to Restart browser as well)
Then click on your MR. Rebate Store link, next copy link location of above BigC link,
Paste & Go in addy window of browser, add to cart & Checkout.
(It should showup.)
If that doesn't do it...try another browser and repeat steps above.
(Don't forget a new Browser will need a new Rebate cookie.(So use the Store Link from the list.
)
Hope this Helps...
God Bless and Stay Safe,
___________________LH out...
I got the code, and then cancelled the text alerts by sending a stop notice in the text. Got 3 codes, 1 for my phone, wifes, and daughters
Comment
-
-
Nothing for me. Ever.Comment
-
Speaking of big C perks.....
I recieved 2 packages from them today.
EXTREMELY well packed.
After digging through it all I found.......
2 Rem GB buckets and.......
No Allegra.
No 5 hour.
No 7 hour.
No nothin' but bullets.
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
I'll make a deal. I'll send you two bottles of 5 Hour Energy and you send me one bucket. Two for one.


Some guys get lucky, some don't. The lucky ones get the buckets, the unlucky ones get the 5 Hour Energy.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
Thanks fellas. Got 1000 mini mags and yesterday I scored at brick at wallys. I'm done this week.Visit my Channel "Steel On Target" on YouTube and subscribe. I post gun videos reg regularly.
Comment
-
Stingers from my glitch order just shipped.Comment
-
Quite the Monday from Cabela's!Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,671
Posts: 25,150,333
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19425 users online. 137 members and 19288 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment