Now getting security alerts from both Firefox and chrome, that it's trying to take me to an unsecure, potentially dangerous site.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
when I click on the "add to cart" button mine greys out and wont let me add anything. they disabled it on purpose here is the script to prove it
<input id="main-disabled" width="105" type="image" height="30" alt="add to cart" value="Add To Cart" src="/assets/images/common/add_to_cart_btn-disabled.gif" style="display: block;" disabled="disabled"></input>I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.Comment
-
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.Comment
-
-
-
I did so as well.
I made it all the way to Gander CC confirmation and the Site would crash. I then called Gander CS and was able to order the Ammo in my Cart plus Ammo I did not know Gander had.
who would have thunk it?
Glock 27, Sig Sauer P226, Glock 27Comment
-
Nice... after sitting on hold for 20 mins, CSR just informed me they are sold out. Weak sauce"I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
LGBFJB
"Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason PowersComment
-
-
I think a lot, according to my buddy who got through and was told everything was oos, the rep said there was over 100 on hold which is their max til it goes busy.On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,987
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24290 users online. 78 members and 24212 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment