My guns like crap. PM me so I can arrange to take them off your hands.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Comment
-
Had a hard time finding this until I pulled up the comparison chart. 1 box limit. I thought that everyone was saying that the Rimfire link would pop up when they had stock in that category. I'm still not seeing a link in the ammo menu.Comment
-
Shows sold out for me.Comment
-
leadfree and wildcat magnums up at the cab
-bbsigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for saleComment
-
Just ordered a brick of blazer and 10 boxes of American suppressor in one order! It came to 73.84$ shipped for 1000 rounds
I also noticed that I can email my shopping cart! Try doing it on your mobile phones it might work for you too! This is for cabelas btw.
Blazers:
American suppressor:
You have to specify it's 22 ammo before you check it out.
THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE AMERICAN EAGLE SUPPRESSOR I PUT 30 IN MY CART AND IT LET ME CHECKOUT SO GO FOR IT!Last edited by ziconceo; 03-26-2014, 2:33 AM.I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.Comment
-
No email cart feature for me on either the mobile or regular site. I only see "move to wish list".Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,987
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18954 users online. 64 members and 18890 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment