Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Yes I got 10 federal sleeves and 10 CCI velocitors but the super x sleeves sold out as I was trying to check out. i also got 10 maxi mags. Fast and small drop but I'm thankful to have gotten anything. This is how it's prolly gonna be from now on, small fast dropsComment
-
Gander Shmander. 8 days of on-line ammo sobriety.
BTW...Subsonics not worth 9 cents/round (IMO)..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
I was able to get 7 of the Winchester Super X.Comment
-
-
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,895
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17087 users online. 101 members and 16986 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment