Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
this link is dead???
Comment
-
damn it. I missed it. I had to work at that hour. ggrrr.Visit my Channel "Steel On Target" on YouTube and subscribe. I post gun videos reg regularly.
Comment
-
I would say that's a good thing.Glock 27, Sig Sauer P226, Glock 27Comment
-
karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Last edited by Yuba; 03-11-2014, 11:41 AM.sigpicThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben FranklinComment
-
BL8271 - 1622B Golden Bullet .22 LR 36 Grain HP Ammo, Bulk Bucket of 1400
1
$78.95
$78.95
Merchandise:
$78.95
Shipping:
$9.95
Total:
$88.90
This is straight from my receipt, limit 1 per customer. My wife ordered a bucket alsoLast edited by mattadams6552; 03-11-2014, 11:58 AM.Comment
-
No ProblemComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,350
Posts: 25,147,093
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28744 users online. 148 members and 28596 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment