Winchester M22 now available at Cabela's.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican). -
Just scored a random M22 on big C
More to come???
EDIT: M22s on Big C NOWLast edited by Shorthair; 03-06-2014, 9:45 AM.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Got one alsoComment
-
WTF spoke too soon,
ITEMS PURCHASED
WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS
Item : ZN - 217893
CAL/GAUG:.22LR 40GR PLRN/1000
Availability:
Backordered
Shipping Method:
Standard Express
Qty:1
$49.99 each
Price: $49.99Comment
-
Just what I needed...another 1000 rounds!Comment
-
M22's done for now?
Up and gone
Would have been seet to nail them With Blazers
Nice Workkarma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
So I had a box of M22 and Thunderbolts arrive yesterday. Odd I think to myself as I don't recall having placed an order for that combination. I think some people remember several weeks ago when Cabela's would glitch-out and let you check out with the entire cart loaded up. For the heck of it I went ahead and placed one of those orders. It's stayed backordered all this time. The M22's and T-bolts were part of that order. A Golden Bucket shipped yesterday. All kinds of shipping goodness is set to occur on 3/25/14. I've heard others referencing the 3/25 date, so I think it's just a tentative date they're setting, not the date of some massive shipment.
Moral of the story...if Cabela's wigs out again...hop on it!!
Products Ordered
1 of 21-7741 CCI .22LR TACTICAL/375 .22LR 40GR RNBackorder
1 of 21-8491 REMINGTON 22LR HV 10LB BUCKET 10LB 22LR HV BUCKETShipped-03/05/14
1 of 21-8025 FEDERAL CHAMPION 22LR 2100RD AMMO CAN CHAMPION 22LR 2100RDBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-7497 WINCHESTER 22LR 36GR HP/525Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 05/25/11
1 of 21-2176 REMINGTON RIMFIRE AMMO 22LR THUNDERBOLT/500Shipped-02/27/14
1 of 21-7522 WINCHESTER 22LR PER 2100 W/DRY BOXBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 05/25/11
1 of 21-4246 Winchester Rimfire Ammunition .22LR 36GR HP / 555Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-8499 CCI SWAMP PEOPLE .22 AMMO 22LR 36GR HP PER 375Backorder
1 of 21-2177 Federal Rimfire Ammo .22LR 40GR HV COPPERBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-7673 FEDERAL AUTOMATCH .22LR/325 .22LR 40GR LRNBackorder
1 of 21-6853 CCI/SPEER RIMFIRE W/BOX 22LR STINGER 500Backorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-8398 WINCHESTER 22LR W/ OAK BOX 22LR W/OAK BOXBackorder
1 of 21-8812 NORMA USA TAC-22 22LR 40GR LRN 500RDSBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-8649 FEDERAL FRESH FIRE 325RD 22LR 22LR 36GR 325CANBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 03/25/14
1 of 21-7893 WINCHESTER M*22 1000-ROUND PACKS .22LR 40GR PLRN/1000Shipped-02/27/14
Total
Merchandise = $639.85
Postage = $19.95
ORDER TOTAL = $659.80
NRA Benefactor MemberComment
-
u guys are doing this we know that they do that sometime it will go to bo and 1min later or hr later will swich. Mine.
Mine shows Availability:
In StockComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,615
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23247 users online. 79 members and 23168 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment