^^ Fed champion all day every day over golden bullets
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
GBs good for plinking with no money on the line..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
so they had mini mags and m22's tonight? did you get any?CCI Mini-Mag Ammo Can .22 LR 40 Gr Copper-Plated Round Nose 1600 rounds-614273 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 54 secs 10:25 pm
Winchester 22 LR M-22 Ammunition 40-gr 1000-count-443453 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 2 mins 10:21 pm
Remington .22 Long Rifle Rimfire Ammunition-412491 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Remington Bucket O Bullets .22 LR 1400 Rounds-692057 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Federal Premium 22 LR Champion Ammunition-420349 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19Comment
-
Nuf said, I've never shot a GB before so I didn't know. Thanks.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TapatalkComment
-
Shipped
I just received my shipping notice. 5k. For $321. Won't need any 22lr for a while. Midway has always been great with shipping.
Attached FilesComment
-
Where did that info come from?CCI Mini-Mag Ammo Can .22 LR 40 Gr Copper-Plated Round Nose 1600 rounds-614273 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 54 secs 10:25 pm
Winchester 22 LR M-22 Ammunition 40-gr 1000-count-443453 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 2 mins 10:21 pm
Remington .22 Long Rifle Rimfire Ammunition-412491 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Remington Bucket O Bullets .22 LR 1400 Rounds-692057 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Federal Premium 22 LR Champion Ammunition-420349 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19Comment
-
AR Parts - Vltor, EoTech, Daniel, Troy, Magpul, LWRC
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
~Winston ChurchillComment
-
Yikes. That is faster than I'll ever be checking out. Wonder if a lot of people have set up checkout bots/macros.CCI Mini-Mag Ammo Can .22 LR 40 Gr Copper-Plated Round Nose 1600 rounds-614273 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 54 secs 10:25 pm
Winchester 22 LR M-22 Ammunition 40-gr 1000-count-443453 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 2 mins 10:21 pm
Remington .22 Long Rifle Rimfire Ammunition-412491 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Remington Bucket O Bullets .22 LR 1400 Rounds-692057 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19
Federal Premium 22 LR Champion Ammunition-420349 - Gander Mountain Sold Out 1 min Feb 19Up for rent...Comment
-
I thought you knew, chirp, chirp, chirp...
Someone posted this the other day and I thought I had missed it by one minute. Nope. I'm running Mageia Linux so I have Firefix installed but don't use it.
Someone said "alertbox" and "Firefox" the other night.
2+2= I'm running Alertbox in Firefox now.
Alertbox is an add on for Firefox which I have in Mageia Linux. You can get it for Windows. It's easy. Open a page and click "Select Element to Watch". I click on "sold out". It watches that part of the page for a change and will sound an alarm if found.
That block of text is a copy of Alertbox. Now you know how come people post "Gander...go". They're not checking constantly, but their machine is.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,731
Posts: 25,150,884
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25988 users online. 144 members and 25844 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment