Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Neither is the case, though that does remind me. I need to activate my new card since Target flooded the blackmarket with my old card info. Doesn't expire until the 1st, or at least it shouldn't. If I lost out on AR Tac because Target and Chase are a bunch of thumb sucking retards I'll be pissed.Up for rent...Comment
-
-
-
Turners Signal hill got a shipment of .22lr golden bullets. 1 box limit $36.00 + tax, I passed but it's going fast.Comment
-
Comment
-
OOS?Comment
-
or notsigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,153
Posts: 25,144,862
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 53945 users online. 143 members and 53802 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Got any of these
???
Comment