Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
and charge you sales tax too!!!!!!Comment
-
-
-
So buying ammo has come down to buying futures.Comment
-
-
-
Looks like the surge at Big C may have slowed down, but the cycle should start over where they get more buckets, ammo cans etc...
I know they had buckets around January 17th, so when was the last time before that? How often do the get dealt in so to speak?Comment
-
-
-
Hard to tell...I keep track. Time is CT.
01/31/2014 REMGB-525PK $30.95 Shipped Delivered Order placed 8:59 AM
01/30/2014 REMGB-525PK $30.95 Shipped Delivered Order placed 5:42 PM
01/30/2014 FED-525PK $30.95 Shipped Delivered Order placed 11:34 AMComment
-
I didn't realize there was anything available this time of day.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,695
Posts: 25,150,545
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19776 users online. 100 members and 19676 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment